Reload current session message

David Foster

I've recently started using according on my work computer but keep getting the below message (to complete the current Drop Box sync, Accordance must reload your current session). 

Am I doing something wrong? It pops up very frequently and has become very distractive but I can't figure out how to stop it. 

Any tips would be appreciated! 

If you don't need to sync your current session, you can uncheck that in the Preferences -> Syncing pane.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Joel, the one thing that seems strange is that I have never changed those settings but I'm getting these messages all the time... and only in the last little while. Last week I copied my preferences folder over from my laptop to my desktop... could that have something to do with it? 

It's possible - the settings do default ON, and perhaps it is getting more confused after copying the prefs folder.  I don't think you need to reinstall, but in general you may need to tweak settings as needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Joel, could this be related to another problem I have? I currently can't sync papers across my two macs (I've triple checked my sync settings and papers is selected). 

• Like 1

David, are you able to log into the dropbox.com website, and see if either of your Macs are syncing papers to it?  I think they should be in a folder called Apps > Accordance > Papers

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the other thread where Joel asked this already.

Edited by Silas Marrs