Can’t find Parallel module

Teddy24

For some reason the parallel module isn’t in my library, I see it in preferences and Accordance files but I don’t see it in my library

It should be at the bottom of your tools and above the Background section.

Screen%20Shot%202020-05-05%20at%209.03.1

Yeah I don’t see any of them there, just has the category but it’s empty

You might want to check out Easy Install and see if they need to be installed (they might have gotten deleted by accident).

Yeah I don’t see any of them there, just has the category but it’s empty

Which version of Accordance are you using? Your profile says v. 9. 

I’m using Accordance 13, I checked the easy install and it’s not there so it must be installed

Two things you might check:

In Easy Install, in the gear menu, does it show you are signed into your account?

If so, in this same menu, if you click "Show installed items" does the parallel you are looking for show up as installed?  You can use the search box to find it if your list is very large.

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem. I've got 13 and nothing showing left to install in Easy Install and got all Updates installed. I am signed into my account. I also searched and they don't show up in my library. I thought they were part of the Triple Discoverer Collection which is what I own.

• Like 1

They should be showing up and like you i have checked everything but i can't even access Accordance anymore, just asks me where a  module text file is but it is not there. I think its a bug with 13 because i had it with other versions 

• Like 1

I'm currently tracking down a bug where some modules that haven't been superceded only show up when "Show Superseded" is selected in the easy install gear menu.  Can you try turning that on and tell me if your modules show up?

• Like 1

Silas Marrs that works thanks for your help 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Accordance 13.0.5. None of these parallel tools are available. I've checked and they are installed. None of them ever show up in the Info pane either. There is not ever any Parallel passages showing up. They have in the past. I've been using the ESVS in the main pane also. I can't even get a response when I try to click on the small info icon.

post-34140-0-71489500-1591168729_thumb.png

• Like 1