Print a chapter to PDF or copy it and paste it to .rtf file?

EricC

Hi, all,

I want to print a copy of one chapter to PDF. (Or, alternatively, copy to clipboard so I can paste it into a another app.) I get this warning. I have a hunch what it's saying is that the whole book (!) would be printed. How can I select a chapter without – I would hope – having to click and scroll through it all? Seems it should be possible to click on the one chapter in the table of contents and do it that way.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

post-3736-0-50500800-1589206350_thumb.png

I did end up clicking OK, and after Accordance just about overheated my computer and sent me the multi-colored beach ball a-spinning, it seems it allows me to print 30 pages, but it starts at the beginning of the book.

Edited by EricC

I tend to run a search first so just get the text im wanting to copy if its more than a couple of paragraphs. 

Edited by ukfraser

Pull up a contextual menu (right-click, control-click, two-finger click) on the chapter in the table of contents, and choose print. That will print (print to PDF) only that selection.

Screen%20Shot%202020-05-11%20at%209.16.5

• Like 1

Rick,

That's what I thought I tried, but it didn't work. I'll try again. I finally just scrolled through the chapter to select it.