Accordance bosses my computer around

TYA

Since day one Accordance has always asserted an annoying prerogative, forcing itself to the front of my computer when I do things like importing User Bibles, Rebuilding my Library cache and sometimes the Instant Details pops up in front of other programs I have open in Windows.

I can be working in another program, and when Accordance is finished with certain tasks, it butts its way in front of whatever other program I'm using.  To put it in non-programming terms, According is "bossy," and always wants to be first.  (To be fair, I do deeply love Accordance, but some humility is in order here).

In the past, when I had numerous crashes, freezes, and sudden vanishes (thankfully no longer nearly as much of a problem, due to the hard work of Silas M. among others) Accordance would regularly (i.e. daily) freeze the rest of my computer up.

Anyway, whatever makes this to be the case, I wish it wasn't the case.

• 1 month later...

This is still an annoying problem.  If Accordance is loading (importing) a User Bible, sometimes it will lock my computer up from using the internet, or even typing at all!  Why is Accordance bossing my computer around?

When the User Bible finishes importing, no matter what else I'm doing (looking at the internet, another program), Accordance pushes its way to the front of my screen.  If I was in the middle of typing an email, suddenly I'm slammed with the Accordance program in my face, rudely interrupting me.  This has always been this way since day 1.  Can you stop this please?

Let me add that Accordance does this not just when importing modules, but whenever it starts, crashes (as it just did again 15 seconds ago), and at various other times.  I have *no* other programs out of countless dozens that dictate / "boss" my computer around like Accordance.

Edited by TYA

• 1 month later...

Here's an example.  I literally can't read my email until Easy Install finishes downloading, because Accordance demands to stay in front of my email application.  No good.

post-35231-0-92651500-1595451638_thumb.jpg