Expanded Atlas

theblackbluejay

Is it possible to expand the geographical scope of the Accordance Atlas?  I do a lot of work with Ethiopic, Ethiopian Christianity, and Ethiopian Judaism, and being able to make custom maps in Accordance that include both Ethiopia and South Arabia would be incredibly helpful. The lack of this makes it more difficult to use the Accordance Atlas in general, as I have to switch between applications due to not having all of my maps in the same place.

Thanks!

David 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I second this suggestion! Extending the map southward would be an excellent revision, along with including places like Cush, etc. into the Atlas index. As an OT scholar, I would like to be able to show where Cush is on the map.

Additionally, I suggest/request expanding the map westward all the way to the Atlantic, with appropriate additions to the searchable index — including, say, Hippo Regius (which could fit on the current map, just barely) and many other sites that are important in early Christianity.

I have other “wishes” for the Atlas too, but I’ll keep those in separate threads.

• Like 1