Pages for Sermon Building

GYDOF1729

Has anyone really utilized Pages for Sermon Building?  If so, would you mind taking some screenshots or posting some videos on how you have utilized Pages inside Accordance.  I did not see any videos or podcasts, but if anyone knows of a video, please share.  

• Like 1

I have been using papers to outline my sermons since they have been available on iOS (I do the work on my Mac but preach from my iPad). I would be happy to share some of my outlines with you so you could see them. I have a workspace set up for when I outline my sermons.

In the screenshots below, the sermon outline is roughed out only.

post-18813-0-46816000-1590274629_thumb.png

post-18813-0-45394900-1590274641_thumb.png

post-18813-0-46239400-1590274651_thumb.png

• Like 4

I tended to use stacks as i could put in lots of thoughts asi came across stuff and it was easy to reorganise it and see where it was from.

However for the last few years i have mainly used the ipad and so use notes which comes in ios and then copy and paste into word to edit and format before converting to pdf to view on the ipad In forScore for the service.

• Like 1

It's my go-to tool for sermon prep. I love it. Use it all the time.

• Like 1

Here is an outline I "preached" from today (in three different videos) segment that are recorded and published on our website. So, it isn't usual but it can give you an idea of how I used it.

Titus 1-5-9.apaper.zip

• Like 3

Here is my paper for today's sermon.

Luke 15.11-32.apaper.zip

• Like 1