User-defined themes for Text Pane Display

BruceButton

I'm sure I've seen this request before, but I can't find it.

It would be really helpful if we could define our own combination of settings for the Text Pane Display and save that as a named user-defined theme. This theme could then be available in the Theme drop-down list of the Set Text Display dialog. This is a fairly standard type of feature on many software packages, from word processors to photo editing programs. It would save quite some time instead of having to reset each and every item when you want to apply commonly-used combinations of settings (e.g. to switch between a print-friendly display and a screen-friendly display).

I realize there are hundreds of feature requests, but I'd like to suggest that this be considered as quite a valuable and helpful one.

Edited by BruceButton
  • Like 6

Yes please - either this or themes set per text/tool which stays wherever the text is displayed and is also maintain as text/tools are upgrades - whichever approach used can it include background colour as I use custom backgrounds for each of major tools and texts - essential with 27" monitor and accordance fullscreen

please, please

• Like 4