Triple-click using a trackpad?

showens

I am having next-to-no success triple-clicking on my trackpad.  I suspect it might be because there is a micro variation in the spot where my finger lands, causing it to think that a subsequent click is a brand new click.

Is there a way to simulate a triple-click without using a physical mouse?

Triple-click works fine for me on a MacBook Air trackpad. Have you tried checking your trackpad settings to adjust tracking or clicking speed?

Triple-clicking works fine for me using an external trackpad with the Windows version of Accordance. I agree with Jonathan that this must be a trackpad setting that needs adjustment. 

This is a Lenovo Yoga 730-13 running Windows 10.  This is the built-in touchpad, not an external one.  Most of the available settings for this touchpad deal with things like multi-finger gestures. Sensitivity is the only logical setting, and it has low, medium, high, highest.  I also changed mouse speed to very low and very high.  I have tried them all, with no change in behavior.

I have the same problem on my Surface Book, which has the additional setting of double-click speed.  Nothing I did allowed me to utilize the triple-click feature.

i'm perfectly willing to try other settings or a different tap technique.  I just can't think of anything else to try.