Crashing with Accordance

kmcdonou

I have been having great difficulty getting Accordance 13.0.5 to install on my wife's Mac.  I have worked with Billy and Ryan, and finally after updating Catalina 10.15.5 and downloading a fresh installer from Accordance, Billy and I were able to get it installed and running.  I was able to download my entire subscription package. After three days of back and forth with Accordance Technical support, including several Splashtop remote sessions, thought my problems were behind me.  

Alas, not so.  I am getting repeated crashes with Accordance.  Once when doing a search, at other times it seems at random.  I have attached a recent crash log I just got. I don't know if this log gives any indication of the problem.   I was going to contact Technical Support on Monday, but that is difficult as I will be working in the field. 

For an intermediate step this weekend, I was thinking of reinstalling 13.0.5, but don't want to lose my downloaded sources that are part of my subscription. It took too long to download before.  I guess my immediate questions are as follows:

1. Is there anything in the crash log that gives an indication of my problem?

2. How do I back up my downloaded library?

3. I am new to Macs, and have deleted an app by dragging it into the trash and then emptying the trash. Does this allow other, possibly corrupt files to remain that should be manually removed? I remember Billy deleting some additional files before trying one of our several reinstalls of Accordance.

Thanks much.  This has been a very perplexing problem that I would love to solve. 

• Like 1

Yes, I will email them.  Didn't notice they weren't uploaded.

Edited by kmcdonou
  • Like 1