Hermeneia updated module/s

A. Smith

I got the upgrade that adds the two extra vols to hermeneia (one OT, one NT). But I noticed it is a completely different set of modules. So now I’ve got an OT 18 vol set, an OT 19 vol set, a NT 20 vol set, and a NT 21 vol set. 

my notes, highlights, etc, are in the older set (18 and 20). Is there a way to migrate them to the new sets and get rid of the old sets?

So I know, yes, open the Highlight pop-up, gear right above, "Merge highlight files".

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

So I know, yes, open the Highlight pop-up, gear right above, "Merge highlight files".

I don't want to create a new highlight file, though. I've just got the one that has all my highlights. It is applied to the old set, but not visible on the new set. I don't see how I can merge anything to make that work?

FOUND IT! 

Accordance's help file is phenomenal and I always forget to use it!

post-29320-0-73240100-1591201445_thumb.png

I don't want to create a new highlight file, though. I've just got the one that has all my highlights. It is applied to the old set, but not visible on the new set. I don't see how I can merge anything to make that work?

FOUND IT! 

Accordance's help file is phenomenal and I always forget to use it!

well, now they're just all gone. All the Hermeneia highlights just disappeared. 

There should be a folder called "Backup Highlights" in your Accordance Files folder (located in your Documents folder). Your original highlight file should be in there. You may want to create a copy of it and the new highlight file in your Highlights folder.

In the meantime, don't try to copy over your highlights again until I find out what's going on with this module.

• Like 1

and as single modules please