A. Smith

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 02 June 2020 - 03:31 PM

I got the upgrade that adds the two extra vols to hermeneia (one OT, one NT). But I noticed it is a completely different set of modules. So now I’ve got an OT 18 vol set, an OT 19 vol set, a NT 20 vol set, and a NT 21 vol set. 

my notes, highlights, etc, are in the older set (18 and 20). Is there a way to migrate them to the new sets and get rid of the old sets?

הִגִּ֥יד לְךָ֛ אָדָ֖ם מַה־טּ֑וֹב וּמָֽה־יְהוָ֞ה דּוֹרֵ֣שׁ מִמְּךָ֗ כִּ֣י אִם־עֲשׂ֤וֹת מִשְׁפָּט֙ וְאַ֣הֲבַת חֶ֔סֶד וְהַצְנֵ֥עַ לֶ֖כֶת עִם־אֱלֹהֶֽיךָ׃

τὰ ἀγενῆ τοῦ κόσμου καὶ τὰ ἐξουθενημένα ἐξελέξατο ὁ θεός, τὰ μὴ ὄντα, ἵνα τὰ ὄντα καταργήσῃ, ὅπως μὴ καυχήσηται πᾶσα σὰρξ ἐνώπιον τοῦ θεοῦ.

#2 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 03:25 AM

So I know, yes, open the Highlight pop-up, gear right above, "Merge highlight files".

Edited by Fabian, 03 June 2020 - 03:26 AM.

• A. Smith likes this
Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bugs, I describe.

PLEASE!
Bring more international Bibles to the store,
fix my reported bugs, even the old ones which never was addressed,
develop my feature requests, the new once and the once I made years ago,
in nearer future.

#3 A. Smith

A. Smith

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:24 AM

So I know, yes, open the Highlight pop-up, gear right above, "Merge highlight files".

I don't want to create a new highlight file, though. I've just got the one that has all my highlights. It is applied to the old set, but not visible on the new set. I don't see how I can merge anything to make that work?

FOUND IT! 

Accordance's help file is phenomenal and I always forget to use it!

Attached Files

הִגִּ֥יד לְךָ֛ אָדָ֖ם מַה־טּ֑וֹב וּמָֽה־יְהוָ֞ה דּוֹרֵ֣שׁ מִמְּךָ֗ כִּ֣י אִם־עֲשׂ֤וֹת מִשְׁפָּט֙ וְאַ֣הֲבַת חֶ֔סֶד וְהַצְנֵ֥עַ לֶ֖כֶת עִם־אֱלֹהֶֽיךָ׃

τὰ ἀγενῆ τοῦ κόσμου καὶ τὰ ἐξουθενημένα ἐξελέξατο ὁ θεός, τὰ μὴ ὄντα, ἵνα τὰ ὄντα καταργήσῃ, ὅπως μὴ καυχήσηται πᾶσα σὰρξ ἐνώπιον τοῦ θεοῦ.

#4 A. Smith

A. Smith

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:44 AM

I don't want to create a new highlight file, though. I've just got the one that has all my highlights. It is applied to the old set, but not visible on the new set. I don't see how I can merge anything to make that work?

FOUND IT! 

Accordance's help file is phenomenal and I always forget to use it!

well, now they're just all gone. All the Hermeneia highlights just disappeared. 

#5 Mark Allison

Mark Allison

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,851 posts
  • Accordance Version:5.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:07 PM

There should be a folder called "Backup Highlights" in your Accordance Files folder (located in your Documents folder). Your original highlight file should be in there. You may want to create a copy of it and the new highlight file in your Highlights folder.

In the meantime, don't try to copy over your highlights again until I find out what's going on with this module.

• A. Smith likes this

#6 markusvonkaenel

markusvonkaenel

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:36 AM

and as single modules please

0 user(s) are reading this topic