Info Pane My Toolset

ScottDF

v13.1.0 on Windows

Thanks for fixing the problem where My Toolset could not be moved. 

Now that I can move it though, I add different tools and they do not show up for verses. The same tool shows in its respective category, but not in My Toolset. Some of the tools do, but  most do not, 

I'm not really sure how to make the tools in My Toolset show up when verses that they reference are in focus. 

Scott, my tools are all showing up as desired.  What tools are you trying to add there, and from which verses are they missing?

Missing from all NT verses:

Robertson's Word Pictures, NIGCT, Metzger Text Commentary, CBL NT Study Bible

Missing most of the time:

UBS Translator's Notes, e.g., Eph 5:1

Present as far as I have checked: 

NICNT

My toolset is not working properly after the update to 13.1. Before I had many books in it, but now it's only show one or two. 

• Like 1

Better in 13.1.1, but still a bit of work needed. 

Now, if a commentary has information for, say v19-20, My Toolset will not show for those verses, but the Commentary section will, e.g., John 5:19-20 and the NICNT. 

Edited by ScottDF

• 4 weeks later...

Still not working for verse ranges in v13.1.2. An example verse is Isaiah 43:14. The NICOT does not show in My Toolset, but does in Commentaries. The commentary references v14-15. For v15, the NICOT shows up in My Toolset and Commentaries because the reference is for v15. 

• 1 year later...

I am finding adding resources to My Toolset to still be a bit hit and miss.

For example while I love that the notes of whatever translation I am using (i.e. NIV) will now populate the top portion of the info pane with the current pericope (i.e. “The Word Became Flesh” for John 1:1-18), I miss the old Outlines of Bible Books this used to link to. If I add the Outlines module to my toolset it never seems to appear in my toolset (I only have 5 items there)

I can add Outline to the study bibles or commentary section of my library and it will appear in that section of the info pane but not my toolset. Other modules will also display in other areas of the info pane but not in my toolset e.g. the recently released Baker Handbooks.

• 3 months later...

Would someone from Accordance please respond to this problem? I just added several resources to my Info Pane Tool Set and only a handful are showing up in the pane itself. What can I do to get these additional resources to appear?

I'm not certain this will help, but the resources don't show up, unless it has relevant info on the passage.  Try dragging your sidebar of the text and watching to see if any change in your toolset.