Is Dr. J ok?

davidmedina

I noticed that there hasn't been a podcast for a while now. Is Dr. J ok? 

He has left without any notice.

Or, perhaps he had to leave. Just speculating.

There was no official announcement. 

Perhaps that is very common in the States, I do not know.

Mr. Lang got an official announcement of his leaving Oaktree (but, he is still with us for which I am grateful).

I tried to reach Tim Jenney, but I got no answer.

Edited by HansK

He has left without any notice.

Or, perhaps he had to leave. Just speculating.

There was no official announcement.

Just for clarification, there was an announcement.  It may have not been a big production, so to speak, but I remember there being an announcement when he left.

Edited by TYA

There was short a statement from Helen after another Accordance user asked for Dr. J. 

Another Accordance user stated he is in contact with him (over Facebook). 

If I'm correct he has left OakTree to invest his time in other projects. More working with people than technic. Maybe he saw no future as he searched for ideas short before he left.

Some BW people has gone the same way. It seems they realized before the closing of BW, people are more important than technic. 

There was short a statement from Helen after another Accordance user asked for Dr. J. 

Another Accordance user stated he is in contact with him (over Facebook). 

If I'm correct he has left OakTree to invest his time in other projects. More working with people than technic. Maybe he saw no future as he searched for ideas short before he left.

Some BW people has gone the same way. It seems they realized before the closing of BW, people are more important than technic. 

Thanks.