User Tool in 2nd Zone on iPad

Dave A

I have been using the Olive Tree Bible Study app as my main iPad tool. I enjoy the convenience of having a large note with my SS lesson typed in it for quick lookup of verses I will be referencing during the lesson. While that note is open the Bible Text is also open in a parallel screen.

I used Accordance to create a User Tool with a formatted lesson in  it. I then exported to DropBox and then into my iPad Accordance app. While Notes will display in a parallel pane with Bible Text, the User Tool will not. That was disappointing to discover.

I would like to be able to have both my Bible Text open in one zone, or pane, in the app and then open my User Tool in a second zone, or pane, at the same time. This would be very helpful in allowing me to quickly jump to a separate passage when need be. Also, it would allow instant details from the Bible Text  while the User Tool is open also.

If I am missing something, and this ability is already present, please forgive me; and point in the right direction please.

Thank you.

Dave A

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

We’ve been asking for the ability to edit notes in the second pane for a while