lslapides

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:@scripturesols
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:09 PM

I am running Accordance 13.1.1 and am having the hardest time adding a workspace to My Workspaces. I see the menu choice to add the specific workspace, but then nothing happens when I click on that option. The workspace is saved in Accordance files. I do not think this is a bug as I have had this problem before. Thanks!!

#2 Mark Allison

Mark Allison

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,944 posts
  • Accordance Version:5.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 11 June 2020 - 06:01 AM

If you open the Workspace and then, from the Toolbar, click on the "Workspaces" button. At the bottom of the list of workspaces is an item that says "Add Workspace." Clicking on that should add the workspace to the My Workspaces list in your library.

• Drewster likes this

#3 lslapides

lslapides

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:@scripturesols
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 11 June 2020 - 01:41 PM

Thanks Mark for your reply. I did exactly what you prescribed but the program was not responding. Today it is working fine. I did hear from one of the Accordance support techs. However, I never got a chance to go through the steps he recommended. I will copy his advice for others who may be having a similar problem.

"You may want to try opening a new workspace from the File menu and then adding new workspaces again. 

If this doesn’t help, you can also try opening Accordance Safe Mode to see if that will fix the issue. Accordance Safe Mode will allow you to easily remove or disable User Content, Settings, Connectivity and do Clean up for troubleshooting purposes. In order to open Accordance Safe Mode on a PC computer open Accordance and then immediately press the ‘alt’ key. In order to open Accordance Safe Mode on a Mac computer, press your ‘option’ key as you open Accordance. Please select ‘Remove startup session’ and then launch Accordance. Test this issue again.

If these steps still don't correct the issue, you can go back into Accordance Safe Mode and select ‘Remove General Settings’ and then relaunch Accordance. This will reset some of your personal preferences and you will need to put in your name and account information again, but this is normal."

• Mark Allison and Drewster like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: workspaces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users