Open file on starting Accordance

dandgar82013@outlook.com

I have five or six different workspaces that I shuffle between. When I open Accordance, I know which one I want to use. None of the current options in "General > Startup" works well for me. I often have to close the file that Accordance opens on startup, and then I find and open the one I want. When you have done it a hundred times, it gets a little tedious. I would like a startup option that goes directly to the "Accordance Files" found in my documents folder and allows me to select which workspace I want, without it first opening up some other workspace. That is, what I want is analogous to the startup menu in Word or Pages that allows you to select whatever file you want or start a new file. Thanks.

• Like 1

Does double-clicking on a workspace file in the Accordance Files folder launch Accordance with that workspace? If so then maybe creating a link to that folder then double-clicking on the workspace file is efficient enough? 

Does Accordance support command line parameters? I didn't see that in the help, or google search. (I did see a page that referenced AppleScript (and bash).) If so then one could create a shortcut and have a different link for each workspace to launch.

Cheers!