higher numbers in highlights

Kristin

I absolutely love the highlighting in Accordance, and the highlighting has greatly improved my ability to study the text and help with lesson preparation. I use ALL the highlight icons, and sometimes in creative ways. One thing I really wish though is that the numbers (and letters, but especially numbers) went higher and at least to 20. For example, if I want to number the disciples or tribes or whatever, things work great for disciples 1-10, but the 11th and 12th are pretty tricky. I find myself marking a "1" highlight and next to it a "2" highlight, but this obviously takes far more space than the single "10" and it is often difficult to place two numbers next to each other on names (and especially pronounces such as "he."

Not being a computer programmer, I am actually not sure how major of a request this is, but it would be very helpful to add numbers 11-20 if possible.

Thank you for looking into this.

Sincerely,

Kristin

• Like 3

+1 Perhaps the option to modify the numerical list could happen. Either way, increase current numbers or add the option to modify would work for me.

Bob

• Like 1