Dark mode in Help

Gedalya

Accordance 13.1.2 Windows 10

When I click on the pull down menu for HELP, it comes up in Dark Mode (which I find isn't easy to read)and I have to manually change it to LIGHT mode so I can see the choices better.

Is there a way to have Accordance come up in the LIGHT mode first and not the dark mode?

• Like 1

Win 10 + Acc 13.1.2

I tried to recreate but I can't. How do you change light/dark mode in the app interface? When I look at help I see how I can change light/dark mode for Help Documentation. But that doesn't change the Help menu, at least for me. 

When I click Help on the toolbar button it opens a "The Tools Tab" tab in a "Web Browsers" zone. It appears in light mode. When I then click the "Open topic with navigation" link at the top the resulting page appears in dark mode. When I toggle to light mode the page goes light. When I toggle back to dark, most of the page goes dark (the content pane stays light, but nav pane & top stay dark). If I leave the setting on light and come back in, it opens as dark. 

My OS is set to dark mode; yet very little in Accordance is dark (as far as I can tell, only the page I mentioned above, and only parts of that page).

Hope this helps.

Start with Pull down menu

Help--)  accordance help  comes up in dark skin  there is a select skin pallete which allows for toggling to white skin

Is there a way that the "accordance help" comes up with white skin initially, which is much easier for me to read.

accordance 13.1. 2

windows 10

• 2 months later...

The dark look in the Help window looks great to me! It would be nice if the content window could also be dark. But of course, there should be an option to choose a white/light skin.

To be clear, Accordance for Windows does not yet have "Dark Mode." It was touted as a feature for v. 13, but Windows users have been left behind. The developers have said that this feature is more difficult to implement on Windows than on the other platforms. Accordance folks, any updates?