Accordance Crashes

pder3571

This morning I upgraded my Mac to run Accordance 13.1.3. When I typed in a topic on the Research line, Accordance immediately crashed (twice). What do I need to do to correct this problem?

On the Mac: Press alt/option by start of the app. And then check the ones to clean. Clean search cache etc. On Window it is another key.

This morning I upgraded my Mac to run Accordance 13.1.3. When I typed in a topic on the Research line, Accordance immediately crashed (twice). What do I need to do to correct this problem?

Go to Accordance Preferences and click the button that says, "Rebuild Research Cache." Please let us know if this solves the problem.

Screen%20Shot%202020-08-07%20at%209.46.0

Hello, I am having a similar problem - Accordance 13.1.3 crashes after I do a search (any search) and then try to scroll down to view results.  I have tried rebuilding the research cache, clearing the library and research caches, clearing cached downloads, and cleaning up installed fonts. Is there anything else I can do?  I am unable to use Accordance at this point. Thanks, Brett

Edited by bburrowes

Sorry about that, Brett. At this point, you can probably get everything resolved more quickly by contacting Tech Support by email ( support@accordancebible.com ), calling 407-339-0266, or accessing Live Chat from the main page of www.accordancebible.com during business hours.