Bibliographical information won't copy from tools

clint.lombard

Hi all. After recently upgrading Accordance and my iMac, I've found I can no longer copy bibliographical information from tools (e.g. commentaries like the BST New Testament series). Previously, I was able to do this with all my tools. Currently running Accordance 13.0.05 and MacOS 10.15.6.

If I try to copy the bibliographical information on its own (Copy As > Bibliography), my clipboard remains blank and there's nothing to paste in Pages. I've also tried pasting in Notes, Text Editor and even the search bar on Chrome. There's nothing there.

If I try to copy a text from a tool as a citation (Copy As > Citation), I used to get bibliographical information. Now, all I get is the hyperlink to the Accordance reference.

I've looked at the bibliography settings, and can't find anything amiss. Settings screenshot attached.

Help appreciated. Thanks heaps.

post-36237-0-58684000-1596845030_thumb.png

We're looking into this.  In the meantime, try updating to Accordance 13.1.3, and also unchecking the preference for "Insert citation as footnote", and let me know if either of those things makes a difference.

Thanks mate! Got it. I unchecked that preference and updated. Also had to change the format in Bibliography Tool Citation settings to get what I wanted. All good now, thanks heaps.