Ebc abridged authors

ukfraser

Hi, following on from another thread i looked at a couple of original ebc volumes.

the full original ebc has the author detailed at the beginning of each bible book.

however, when i went to the abridged ebc (my copy is the niv commentary i got with a zondervan cd way back which shows in one view and ebc abridged shows in another, see screenshots) after the cover illustration it launches straight into genesis and i couldnt find anything about who the various authors are. 

its not a correction so decided to raise it here. Any chance of getting an updated version with the authors attributed? The about just lists the editors and Copy and paste doesnt include bibliography info and copy as on ipad just lets me copy as a url.

thanks. 

post-31185-0-82576400-1596904821_thumb.png

post-31185-0-43073100-1596905119_thumb.png

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

If you click the info icon on it in the library, it should give you the iPad equivalent of this:

post-34535-0-79660500-1597184717_thumb.png

Does that not have the info you need?

We're on it. Expect an update with authors asap.

• Like 2

Thanks mark!

Silas, this thread was triggered by another thread on the forum, i wanted to see who had written the psalms commentary in the abridged version and couldnt.  Those listed On the about page are the editors.

;o) 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

We've just released version 1.6 of the EBC-Abridged (Now named the NIV Commentary) with author names. :-)

• Like 3

Wow, such service! Many thanks. 

;o) 

• Like 2