Import User Tool - BDAG PDF

mgvh

I've already purchased BDAG 3 times (hardcopy, Logos, BibleWorks), so I've been reluctant to buy it again for Accordance. (And Accordance does not offer a crossgrade deal for BDAG. I'm assuming it's licensing deal, since Accordance does do so on other books when they can.)

So, until Aug 24, 2020, it is possible to get BDAG as a PDF for $46. HERE is the info. It's a 75% discount using EBOOK75 code.

This is legit straight from UoC Press. BDAG HERE.

For $15.75 you can get Danker's Concise Lexicon (which Accordance doesn't offer) HERE.

I've just purchased Danker, and I'll report back if it can be imported into Accordance.

If someone else gets BDAG, please let me know if it works to be imported.

• Like 1

Well, it's a good deal, but it's not going to work for Accordance, at least the Danker Lexicon.

It's DRM protected so you will need Adobe Digital Editions to read it.

You can search for English words, but not Greek.

• Like 1

If misery loves company, I also paid (my own funds before I worked for Accordance) for my own copy of BDAG in Accordance, and I also paid for a copy from that other company (don't tell my boss). AND before either, I had it in print along with the previous edition with the initials in an order I don't remember. I have since sold all print copies.

Now, for some explanations: margins are very slim on BDAG, unfortunately, and University of Chicago Press does not allow us to make exceptions for discounted crossgrade pricing like some publishers do.

Right now, BDAG is on sale for 19% off the regular price, but this sale ends at midnight EDT tonight.

Here's a little tip, but don't tell anyone...

If you call the sales team about a product you want to crossgrade but is not on the crossgrade list, they will usually make you a non-published offer you can't refuse anyway. What they would be able to do with BDAG, I'm not certain because of UoC restrictions, but it never hurts to ask.

• Like 2