Where is the file for the “Devotional Readings” text?

A.D. Riddle

When I open Accordance, I get a window that says: "Where is the file for the “Devotional Readings” text? Please navigate to the correct folder and select the module." I have no idea what this should be--I do not use devotional readings. I press cancel, and the window appears two additional times before finally going away.

I would like for this not to appear at all. I am using Acc 13.1.3 on Mac 10.12.6.

Thank you,

A.D.

• Like 1

Generally the are stored in ~ user library/application support/Accordance/modules/tools

I have nothing in that folder named “Devotional Readings” or anything similar. All options are grayed out.

A.D.

That may mean that you simply don't have any purchased modules that are devotional.  You could try accordance / preferences / reading/research default devotional and see if you can locate any in that list.  If it locates an active module, you shouldn't be bothered anymore.  Sorry, I don't know how to switch devotionals off.  You could look for the very cheapest devotional in sales or if there are any free included in your package.  If all this fails why not drop technical or sales a note, I'm sure they will be glad to help.  Sorry I couldn't help more.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

A.D a workaround for you may be to open Accordance clear the devotional requests completely. Before closing accordance, go to  preferences /  general / startup / last session. On next start up that should open Accordance where you left off without the new window splash search.

It's still doing the same thing as I described in my original post. I will try support when I get the chance. Thank you.

A.D.

A. D., please contact support at (407) 339-0266, support@accordancebible.com or chat during business hours. I'm certain they can clear up this issue.