Simple Workspace linking Two zones

markrolfe

Hi,

I have accordance 13.

1. I have ESV(strongs), NA28 GNT, Mounce Analytical Lexicon, Mounce Dictionary.

I have ESV and GNT opened in parallel (tied together) and Mounces opened in another zone.

When I click (double click) on a word in either text, I want that word referenced in both Mounces. Hopefully without triple clicking.

2. How can I turn off the two icons which popup with a double click in preferences. Can I use a double click instead of a triple click for (1) above.

Thanks.

1. It sounds like you want to LINK the two Mounce tools together.  The triple click is likely going to Mounce Dictionary, so in the entry box for Mounce Analytical Lexicon, you want something like [LINK Mounce Greek Dictionary].  That way, it will update when Mounce Dictionary updates.

2.  You can disable the highlight buttons in Preferences -> General -> Hide selection highlighting controls.

The triple click cannot currently be changed to only a double click, since the double click is what selects a word.

Thanks.

I see there are manuals etc for version 11 and articles for more recent. I'll check these out to get a better idea on how this all works.

mark

Simple W.S. in two zones.

My interest is primarily in reading the NT in the original written language.

I am slightly reluctant to post again on this but for my purpose in a new W.S:

1. Open the with NA28 and ESV strongs in parallel. In Preferences(Pref) in Tool Display, there is a setting under hypertext for text and alternate text, which I set to NA28 and ESV strongs. But I not sure this was necessary.
  2. In My Groups, create a folder called Louw. Go to the Lexicons in the library RightClick on Louw and Nida and add it to Louw in My Groups.
  3. In Pref. open LiveClick, UnTick Word Usage(I only want what I want). Keep Lexicon Lookup ticked, also tick Use Custom Group and select Louw. Leave Verse Lookup ticked.
  4. Tick the LiveClick box and activate InstantDetails(ID).
  5. Now while Reading and Hovering, ID gives the quick meaning with grammer. If I need more, a LeftClick on the word opens Louw and Nida. You can chose More or Open etc.
  6. The info in Louw comes in headings Greek Entry, Greek Content, All Greek. I have not found away to limit this to Greek Entry. But over all I think this setup gives some useful help.