Maps on Scholars Standard Package

Charles Smith

I have just purchased a copy of the Accordance 8 Scholars standard collection and was wondering if this package includes any maps or timelines. If it does how do I enable/access these features? Thanks.

The Atlas and Timeline are separate modules, that can be purchased individually or as part of the Graphics DVD bundle.

There is also an Atlas Sampler available for $20. it's a scaled down version of sampler, but the purchase price is credited toward the purchase of the full Atlas.

Lorinda

And the Timeline can be installed from the Primary DVD or from the website.

Charles,

While the separate Bible Atlas is so unbelievably cool it's definitely worth getting, you do have access to some maps in your Scholar's Standard package. The NET Notes module includes some nice satellite maps of Israel, along with a few simple maps of the Mediterranean. These can be found at appropriate places throughout the notes, as well as in a separate Maps section at the end of the module.

Hope this helps.

The Atlas and Timeline are separate modules, that can be purchased individually or as part of the Graphics DVD bundle.

There is also an Atlas Sampler available for $20. it's a scaled down version of sampler, but the purchase price is credited toward the purchase of the full Atlas.

Lorinda

How would I install the timeline from the website or DVD? Thanks for all of the help. As a second question is there any hope of the Sacra Pagina series being offered for Accordance? I have had Accordance about a week and think it is fantastic.

After you buy the code for the Timeline you will have a link in your online account, or you can use the password on the Primary Installer, or the installer available in Downloads: Purchased Modules.

I don't know anything about Sacra Pagina, but please make this a separate topic and supply more info about it, if you want to pursue it.

Archived