Wordsearch Users

rcdeacon

Hey Rick,

The form to be filled out for the crossover, I can't fill it out on my computer. Do I print it out, fill it out, and then mail it in?

Print it, fill it out, take a picture and then email it. It’s faster that way.

I posted about the WS Crossover special on FB and Twitter

Hey Rick, 

The form to be filled out for the crossover, I can't fill it out on my computer. Do I print it out, fill it out, and then mail it in?

Just print it, fill it out, take a photo with your phone, and send it in. Although it’s required and important, it is a formality in the big picture. We want you to get the crossover!

Thanks guys for your answers.

I have a question about the crossgrade agreement, having gone through the list of modules included in the WS crossover package there are I think 23 which I currently don't own in Accordance.

Am I right in saying that the crossgrade agreement would only cover the modules I currently don't own in Accordance and not all the modules included in the WS crossover package, since I already own some of them?

How would this work in the event I were to transfer my whole Accordance library, would the appropriate modules be identified and not transferred? Should I make a list of the modules I currently don't own and agree these with Accordance prior to purchasing the WS crossover package? 

• Like 3

I have a question about the crossgrade agreement, having gone through the list of modules included in the WS crossover package there are I think 23 which I currently don't own in Accordance.

Am I right in saying that the crossgrade agreement would only cover the modules I currently don't own in Accordance and not all the modules included in the WS crossover package, since I already own some of them?

How would this work in the event I were to transfer my whole Accordance library, would the appropriate modules be identified and not transferred? Should I make a list of the modules I currently don't own and agree these with Accordance prior to purchasing the WS crossover package? 

Is anyone at Accordance able to confirm this?

Don't have an answer to the second part of your query (not quoted), but was wondering if you had a quick way to determine what modules you don't already have?

I think the crossover package offers value for myself, but I don't have a comprehensive comparison of what I would get added since there is no upgrade pricing (which is fair enough given the circumstances of its creation).

Is anyone at Accordance able to confirm this?

It might be worth contacting sales@accordancebible.com over this.

Don't have an answer to the second part of your query (not quoted), but was wondering if you had a quick way to determine what modules you don't already have?

I think the crossover package offers value for myself, but I don't have a comprehensive comparison of what I would get added since there is no upgrade pricing (which is fair enough given the circumstances of its creation).

There's no easy way like when you purchase a custom upgrade, where the Accordance website will show you the custom upgrade price and the modules included for that price.

So I listed all the modules being offered in an Excel table, then went through them, ticking off the ones I already had and double checking against my Accordance library, you can search in the library for the module name. Took a bit of time but worth seeing what modules you don't already have and then weighing up if you need them. It certainly offers very good value for money.

• Like 1

It certainly offers very good value for money.

It's easily the best value we're offering right now. Maybe ever to this point.

• Like 3