Clergy Appreciation Month

Outis

Hello,

My wife wants to know if there are going to be certificates/gift cards available for clergy appreciation month?  This is her easy way to buy me my Christmas present and get it out of the way.  And I appreciate it too.  Are there going to be "clergy appreciation gift cards" this year as there have been in the past?

—Steve Bauer

• Like 1

Steve, look for an offer on gift cards in Tuesday's newsletter next week!

Steve, gift card discounts have been pushed back one more week. If your wife needs them sooner, direct message me, and we will work something out.

• Like 1

Steve, gift card discounts have been pushed back one more week. If your wife needs them sooner, direct message me, and we will work something out.

Yeah, before she spends all the money or changes her mind

• Like 2

Thanks Rick,

I'll let her know real soon.

—Steve

Hmm

According to the blurb:

October is Clergy Appreciation Month! Accordance wants to express our appreciation for all the Pastors, Priests, Preachers, and Rabbis, along with any and all who participate in the work of the ministry. For the next two weeks, use the coupon code 25-All to take 25% OFF your entire order of any of the wide range of resources and tools offered in Accordance Bible Software! Help keep the light alive by equipping someone in your life with the gift of Accordance.

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Sale

It does not apply to non-discountable items (i.e. Gift Cards, etc.) Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Yeah, but the OP was wondering about the gift cards with discounts. Maybe they are saving it for last

Yeah, but the OP was wondering about the gift cards with discounts. Maybe they are saving it for last

We're not publicly promoting discounts on gift cards this time; however, if anyone wants to do the equivalent of a gift card, contact sales at 407-339-5855 or sales@accordancebible.com

In short, we're days away from a major website conversion and there are technical issues with discounts on gift cards we're working through at the moment. There's a strong possibility that the conversion will take place during this promotion, so we wanted to avoid any problems for our customers when they're making purchases. 

So, again, if you want discounts on gift cards, call our offices, and they will be happy to accommodate you.

• Like 5

In short, we're days away from a major website conversion and there are technical issues with discounts on gift cards we're working through at the moment.

I'm curious and if my wishes I had posted in the forum would be full-filled.