Copying Verses

Randy Cue

This has probably been covered before but I have forgotten how to do it. Suppose I'm reading in a commentary and in a paragraph it has some Scripture references. I would like to copy the text of those references all at once to my word processor. How can I do that? Is it possible?

Click and drag from inside of one reference to inside of the last one.  This will open the all up in a Text tab, and from there you can copy all of the contents.

• Like 1

Thanks, Joel. That's just what I was looking for.

• 3 weeks later...

Joel, just a follow up. The method you mentioned only works for references in the same paragraph in a work. Is there a method that will work over two or more paragraphs?

bump

I don't think so - you'll need to do each paragraph.  What situation are you running into where there are so many references across so many paragraphs?

It's not that there are so many. It could be a few as three or four but some might be at the end of one paragraph and others at the beginning of the next. It can happen in the Bible Themes Dictionary. It is not a serious problem. Thanks for your answer it is pretty much what I suspected.