Kristin

I have seven requests concerning the highlighting. I hope that is ok!

1) It would help if the "enabled" would remember my preference. While I can see how helpful it would be for some, I never use it. However, even though I never use it, every single time I open the highlight I need to deselect it. Since my highlight file is so large I cannot leave it open all the time, which means I am de-selecting "enabled" sometimes 50x a day.

2) While I greatly appreciate that I can expand the highlights, it would help if I could truly expand it so that I could see ALL the symbols at a time. As it is though, even expanded I need to scroll through the symbols. I don't know if it would be possible, but it would be helpful if there was a toggle (like the enabled button) that would activate the scrollbar or show all symbols.

3) Similar to the point above, it would help if there was a scrollbar on the custom highlights. I love how narrow the highlight window can get so that it can sit parallel to what I am doing, but I can rarely use it since it currently goes from the top of my screen to the bottom and my custom highlights take up 90% of the space not allowing me to see most of the symbols. It would help if there was a scrollbar I could activate for the custom highlights, but not the symbols when it is in this parallel view.

4) The ability to have more than 100 custom highlights would be helpful. :) Even if that means the box would get larger, with a scrollbar for the custom highlights it would not be an issue.

5) It would help if there was a way to auto sort the highlights alphabetically. While I know it is possible to manually sort them, given that I have 98 custom highlights it is very complicated to sort them in that tiny window.

6) Similar to the point above, when I am editing highlights it would help greatly to be able to see more than 6 at a time. I am sure it is obvious how difficult it is to manually sort 98 highlights viewing them 6 at a time.

7) The last point I will mention is something mentioned before, but I figured I will put it here for the sake of being organized. It would help if there was a "0" custom highlight and that the numbers went at least to 25. They currently go two ten, which is helpful, but there are 12 tribes and 12, disciples. I am hoping for at least 25 though since there were 23 kings in the southern kingdom, but 23 is a odd number, so 25 makes sense to me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Kristin

post-35522-0-81234000-1603306486_thumb.png

• Like 1