Info Pane Pop Up Hover Not Working

DoosanMan

I used to be able to press and hold on the info paine and get a preview or pop up of what commentary or book I was selecting. Now on my Windows laptop this is not working. Is there a setting for this?

Go to Accordance preferences / Instant details / Show Popover on click and hold (tick box) / select delay length.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

My instant details on my iPad stopped working. There is no box that appears containing the verses I wanted to see while reading a commentary. Any fixes for this? 

Have you tried settings /  tool defaults / hypertext texts.  You need have a text selected you own and have it downloaded on your iPad.

When I click on a verse reference in a commentary, I get the tool bar that gives me options: copy, copy as, highlight, share, search . . . . Perhaps this is where the issue is. 

Louis

I think I solved my issue. Accordance installed The Demo texts for HMT and GNT.  I have the full modules in the HMT and GNT. I deleted the demos and Instant Details now works fine. I never used the demos as a preferred text, but Accordance kept defaulting to the demos. This is the best explanation I could come up with. 

Louis

PS. Thanks for the help. 

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure that was the problem and solution.  If its set for a tagged module that’s not your device, that would have thrown it.  Thanks for posting the solution, it helps others who might have the same issue in the future.