Themelios

R. Mansfield

I wonder if there'd be any interest among Accordance users to see the Themelios journal available as an Accordance module?

I notice that the most recent issues are available online in electronic form:

http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/publications/themelios/

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

I wonder if there'd be any interest among Accordance users to see the Themelios journal available as an Accordance module?

I notice that the most recent issues are available online in electronic form:

http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/publications/themelios/

I'm definitely for Themelios... it's a great journal!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Indeed.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

Thread seems quite old but I'd be very interested in seeing Themelios on Accordance

• Like 3

Y’all might want to post under module request, not feature request. Feature and module are two different things.

Y’all might want to post under module request, not feature request. Feature and module are two different things.

Ps. I have all Themelios volumes for free in my Logos platform. Maybe Accordance can offer them for free too.

I looked, and it's far from free at present.

I looked, and it's far from free at present.

There’s a code you have to enter to get them for free with Logos, but pdf’s should be free in tgc website

• Like 1

I moved it, but if memory serves, there used to simply be one forum that was later split into two, which is why some older module requests are in the wrong folder.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Is there any possibility of this? I'd love to have access to Themelios in Accordance.

• Like 2

This looks like it would be good ... Get them to add an Accordance button next to the other one ...

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 4.37.51 PM.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I’d use them in Accordance. I use Galaxie more, but I still dip into these at times.

One problem is they like to publish them as individual issues in Logos format, whereas Accordance generally publishes them all as a single journal module. I’m sure something could be worked out though.

• Like 1