Hebrew Strong's and Hebrew Keys

Brett K.

The Hebrew Keys module is said to be based on the Hebrew Strong's module. Is there any reason to continue using the Hebrew Strong's module? Has the Hebrew Keys module removed anything that would be useful, or does it contain everything found in the Hebrew Strong's module plus updated info?

Thanks

--

Brett

Hi, Brett!

If I remember right, "Hebrew Keys" is the triple-click default for both the ESVS and NRSVS (key number texts). If you delete it, the triple-click will no longer work properly. The Hebrew Strong's is the default for the KJVS. If you remove it, triple-clicking will bring up a dialog that asks you where it is.

I'd say keep them both.

The Hebrew Keys module is said to be based on the Hebrew Strong's module. Is there any reason to continue using the Hebrew Strong's module? Has the Hebrew Keys module removed anything that would be useful, or does it contain everything found in the Hebrew Strong's module plus updated info?

Thanks

--

Brett

Yes, keep both for the reasons Tim mentioned.

The Hebrew Keys module has been updated with error corrections and has also had hyperlinks added to the PhotoGuide for many geographical places. I can't recall that anything was removed from Hebrew Keys that is in Strong's.

Archived