user tool fonts

Daniel R

Is there a way to add the fonts on my computer to the available fonts when creating a user tool? Its a drag switching from Helvetica to Yehudit every other minute. Not to mention learning the Yehudit keyboard. I'd like to use my linguists software unicode Hebrew font that allows me to switch from English to Hebrew by simply turning on the caps lock. I can use whatever font I want in other windows, why not in editing/creating a user tool?

If there's not a way currently, is this something you plan to remedy in future releases of Accordance?

Thanks,

danielandtonya

Oh, and before we forget, can a jpeg be added to a user tool, as they are in other modules?

Sorry, we cannot use other fonts in the User Tools, they are limited to our own fonts and one Roman font which can be changed in Set Tool Display. This is the way all the tools work. We do let you link to other files like JPEGs but not incorporate them in the tool.

You may prefer the Israeli keyboard entry for Yehudit, and there is a keyboard shortcut (command-[ and ]) to copy and paste styles which facilitates changing fonts and styles.

Archived