deadly greek construct!!!

A. Smith

The last time I used accordance, I had two workspaces open: once saved as 'new testament' and another saved as 'Acts 2:38 construction', which contains a particular greek construct search. Whenever I close the 'Acts' workspace, the entire program crashes. This does not happen if I close another workspace, open another workspace or do anything else. So, I chucked it up to bad luck and simply recreated the construct search in a new workspace and did not save it, just in case that was the problem. When I closed that unsaved workspace, the program crashed again. It seems there is something happening with the particular construct that I created that is making accordance very upset with me. I attached a pic of the construct (hopefully it doesn't crash your website!)

greek construct causing crash.tiff

I figured it would be good to simply attach the wicked workspace and see if it crashes anyone else's programs. Here it is--beware!

. . . . .

Well, never mind, the site won't let me.

We have already come across a bug in the Construct that crashes Accordance on closing, and will correct it ASAP.

You guys (and ladies!!) are awesome! Thanks, :D

Try bringing another tab to the front and then closing the workspace. Also, I could not view your screenshot above.

Try bringing another tab to the front and then closing the workspace. Also, I could not view your screenshot above.

The tab doesn't matter. Here is a .png of the screen.

post-29320-125561158294_thumb.png

Anthony,

I recreated your construct (the first one I have done in Accordance) and it also killed Accordance on my computer. I tried rearranging tabs and such and it still crashed. I think Accordance has a theological problem with Acts 2:38.

The problem seems to be the INTER element in the construct. This is consistently crashing on closing.

Anthony,

I recreated your construct (the first one I have done in Accordance) and it also killed Accordance on my computer. I tried rearranging tabs and such and it still crashed. I think Accordance has a theological problem with Acts 2:38.

Good one!

Archived