Shopping

Jonathan Navarro

Dears,

I've a suggestion for the online store.

I'm from Spain and when I try to purchase a new CD, the only delivery method that I can choose is Global by FedEx: $50.00.

It's very expensive for a (spanish?) student like me, wherever the Global Priority Mail or Airmail: $15.00 works perfectly to me.

I know that when I do the purchase, I can make a note asking for the Global Priority Mail or Airmail, but always I had problems, I'm sure that It's by my very bad English.

It's possible that in the online store we've automatically the option for the Global Priority Mail or Airmail: $15.00?

In this moment I am keeping money for de NIDOTTE and I am worried about this.

Thank you very much

Jonathan

The reason that we don't offer airmail for Spain is that we lost many packages in the mail, and had to replace them for free.

:blink: But I have done you in last years some 6 or 7 purchases by Global Priority Mail or Airmail and I haven't no problem, FedEx does that the product be a lot more expensive.

It is not possible to give the Global option Priority Mail or Airmail to Spain and that the responsibility be of the client?

If the package be lost the cost of a new shipment and the CD (not the price of the license of course) should pay by the client.

It's seems me a very good solution…

(Please forgive my bad English :( )

You may want to ask the seller/merchant if that is possible. There is also an option where you can have the items insured.

We are happy to ship any way you want. Jonathan seemed to me to be asking why does he need to make that a special request, and I gave the reason why it is not offered automatically on the website.

Archived