Accordance Files Folder

Darin Allen

Is there a way to change the location of the Accordance Files folder? Right now it is under Users/Documents, but I have a stack in my dock for that folder, and I don't want the Accordance Files there. I tried to move it to a different location, but it just created a new Accordance Files folder right back in my Documents folder. Is it possible to permanently change this location?

Is there a way to change the location of the Accordance Files folder? Right now it is under Users/Documents, but I have a stack in my dock for that folder, and I don't want the Accordance Files there. I tried to move it to a different location, but it just created a new Accordance Files folder right back in my Documents folder. Is it possible to permanently change this location?

I have got the same question. Thanks for your help!!

Hi Darin and tw,

I am sorry but at this time there is not a way for you to change the location of the 'Accordance Files' folder. Accordance will always create this folder in /Users/<you>/Documents/ if not found.

You can try just keeping an alias on the folder there, and the actual folder eleswhere.

If your goal is to remove this from the Dock stack view then obviously the link to the other location will still show up.

Mike

Archived