New World Translation

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 billman

billman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Koine Greek, Classic Hebrew, and linguistics.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted Today, 01:55 AM

Does anyone know why Accordance remove this module (NWT) from their software program?  I installed mine for personal use and it appears Accordance has remove it.  I understand there can be issues with commercial usage of this Bible, since it is not sold but only distributed without cost.  However, I am no longer able to use my personal modules. (Two editions) I think this just happened with the recent update on January 8th.  Now, when I open my workspace it freezes not just my Accordance but my whole computer.  Does anyone know what is going on with this? 

Thanks,

Wondering William

Edited by billman, Today, 01:58 AM.

#22 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Today, 03:29 AM

See in your folder on the Windows where Accordance store the Bibles. Sorry I don't know where they are on Windows. They should still be in this Folder except you have deleted them.  And double click on the modules install they again. 

Or simply import the txt again. 

Maybe you have highlighted some parts in this Bibles and this could be the problem now. Just a wild guess, but I think I might I have read the Highlighting is sometimes problematic.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian, Today, 03:38 AM.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with SuperRetina OLED, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

macOS High Sierra 10.13.2

Accordance 12.1.5 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone X 256GB

iOS 11.2.1

Accordance Mobile 2.5.6.8946

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users