Arrange Modules?

Chuck Schneider

In the tutorial videos, there is one video, ArrangeModules.mov, that explains an awesome feature that isn't found under the Edit menu in my copy of 8.4.1. Is this feature no longer available or has it been moved to another menu/sub-menu?

Please don't say you've killed this killer feature! :)

Nope, we expanded it in Accordance 8 to become the new Library window, which also lets you search and open your modules. To open the Library window, select the top item in the WIndow menu.

Nope, we expanded it in Accordance 8 to become the new Library window, which also lets you search and open your modules. To open the Library window, select the top item in the WIndow menu.

Well, I'm both grateful and a little embarrassed. :) I had seen the library window when I first got Accordance and didn't realize how incredibly important it would become as I collected more and more modules!

Thank you kindly!

Ah, well, it's hard to keep up with all the improvements our programmers design sometimes! :-)

Within the Library window, you can rearrange your modules by dragging them up and down [within the same category], grouping them into folders, etc. Click the "Update" button at the bottom of the window and your new organization will be reflected in your Resource palette, drop down menus, etc. [Check out the Library Window podcast for more details.]

Archived