agl-t

phil1

I was looking in the scholars folder of the accordance primary 8.4 pc dvd and saw this module AGL-T

Does anyone know what it is

I had a similar experience a few years ago, when I installed on my Mac the module AGOSP-T: after some time, I noticed that there was also an AGOSP-L module. What was inside it? I opened it and found the Latin text of a few Apocryphal Gospels. They were not tagged, as no Latin texts were at the time.

In the meanwhile, the Latin Vulgate has been made available as a tagged module within Accordance. At this point, it was comparatively easy to tag the Latin Apocryphal Gospels. The tagging process also made it possible to identify and correct mistakes in Latin spelling, that had crept in when the Latin text was first entered.

With Accordance 8.4 the corrected and tagged Latin module has superseded the old untagged module. The name has been changed to achieve consistency with the abbreviations generally used for Accordance modules. So in AGL-T the letters mean: A(pocryphal) G(ospels) L(atin) - T(agged).

The module has not been advertised, as the enclosed Latin texts are later and much shorter than the Greek ones. The longest text is "Gesta Pilati", the Acts of Pilate.

I was looking in the scholars folder of the accordance primary 8.4 pc dvd and saw this module AGL-T

Does anyone know what it is

It is unfortunate that searching for "AGL-T" on the web site returns no hits. *shrug*

Archived