When do we get this?

Loren Crow

Their ap is pretty cool, especially in how it automatically synchronizes with your whole library. I hope Accordance is working on this: it would be a shame for Logos to take over any of Accordance's market share for such a simple thing! Accordance is still far and away the best platform on mac, which makes an iphone ap seem like a natural. Let's do it, get to it! :P

I would definitely stop holding out and get an iPhone if it became possible to synchronize Accordance stuff with one. ;)

I would definitely stop holding out and get an iPhone if it became possible to synchronize Accordance stuff with one. ;)

I cannot use an iphone since I live in the "sticks" but I do possess an itouch and since I am also a user of the other and have recently "switched" I too would enjoy having an "app" that would allow me to access my accordance stuff. This may be a tall order for the Accordance folk since they may not have the same size development staff and so I do not want to put unnecessary pressure on them but it would be nice. Just my two cents.

Archived