Baker Exegetical Commentary on NT

Frank

Any ideas on when this will be available for Accordance? Pillar, NIGNT, NAC, and this make a great set of conservative commentaries.

Frank

Any ideas on when this will be available for Accordance? Pillar, NIGNT, NAC, and this make a great set of conservative commentaries.

Frank

I think I've requested it before as well. I use the two volumes on Luke particularly. Would really like to see it offered by Accordance.

• 2 months later...

I think I've requested it before as well. I use the two volumes on Luke particularly. Would really like to see it offered by Accordance.

I to would like to see the NAC as well as the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the NT. These are my favorites....hint, hint.

• 4 weeks later...

Frank

Ditto

• 1 year later...

It would be great to know if there is any hope of expecting BECNT in Accordance. I have been forced to buy other sets from the competitor and do not find their commentaries as helpful as Accordance (in how they function) nor nearly as fast. Is BECNT in the works? If not, I understand. It does not appear the question has been aswered. Perhaps it was answered in another post.

I would appreciate it just a heads up on this. Once I heard that NICNT and NICOT were in the works, I waited and did not purchase them from the competitor - the wait was well worth it!!!! I'm willing to wait if BECNT is in coming up soon. I bought Pillar, NIGNT, NAC and NICNT/OT and would purchase BECNT. Thanks in advance.

We're still working with the publisher, but are not able to give any specifics on a timeframe yet.

Thanks Rick. Does that mean something is in the works (albeit unknown timeframe) or not sure if you will be able to offer BECNT at all? That is, BECNT will eventually be offered (just negotiating contract) or it is not certain if BECNT will ever be offered? If the former, I'll be waiting!!! If the latter, not sure what I can do...

I recommend waiting as we're hopeful that all the details will soon be worked out and development on various titles from this publisher can begin; but we cannot give a definitive answer yet.

• 1 month later...

This posted by Dr. Timothy Jenney in a post of thread of mine a month ago...

Hey, thanks!

I am also pleased we've secured Fee's three-volume "
How To
s" in Accordance. I'm using them as I put together our upcoming course in Bible Study Methods (It helps that I don't have to re-invent the wheel.)

As an increasing number of academic institutions adopt Accordance, I expect that we'll be adding a lot of the books they currently use a textbooks. Neither your choice of Towns
Theology for Today
nor
Baker's Exegetical Commentary Series
surprised me, but I was a bit taken aback by your request for
Sacra Pagina.
It's a Catholic commentary I would not have associated with Liberty University. [That said, I use Raymond Brown's
Introduction to the New Testament
as a textbook for the NT intro class I am teaching at Regent University's School of Divinity. ;-)]

BTW, I know we are working with Baker to secure some new titles, but I don't know which ones are on the list.

Blessings,

Dr. J

Things are looking up for the baker resources...

As long as we are making friends with Baker, how about the theological commentary series from Brazos (Brazos is a division of Baker Publishing Group)?

• Like 1

Any update as to the progress of BECNT in Accordance?

Still working out details with the publisher. Unfortunately, these things often take much longer than we'd like. But, we are actively pursing it.

Thanks for your understanding…

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm sure you're still working out details with the publisher, but FWIW, I'd LOVE to see BECNT on Accordance!

• 1 month later...

Helen, will individual volumes within the Baker set be available, perhaps after the introductory offer of the full set has passed? I am interested in picking up the Revelation commentary by Osborne, but can't invest in the full set at this time. Thanks, and so pleased to see BECNT come to Accordance!

I cannot promise if and when we will release individual volumes. Typically we sell very few when we do take the torouble to do this.

I finally bought the BECNT! Great stuff and thank you Accordance. I was about to buy it from the competitor but prefer Accordance for all my modules.

Why isn't it listed on the "NEW RELEASES" page? New modules also should be visible on the homepage for those of us who come on to the site to check and see what is new. Now for Beale's NT Biblical Theology from Baker!