8.4.5 upgrade

M.Chris.Schwartz

I'm trying to upgrade to 8.4.5, and when I try to open the installer from my desktop, it says "An error occurred while reading the installer data. This installer appears to be damaged." Then, at the bottom of the box, it says, 1009:5,-2

I have a question related (tangentially at least) to the 8.4.x upgrades. I purchased 8.3 and have the DVD appropriate Primary DVD. I've downloaded the upgrade to 8.4.5 but have at least one module (Wallace Greek, I think, for one) that have a "nondownloadable" update that is available on the latest Primary DVD. If I know somebody with the latest Primary DVD, can I legally upgrade from that or do I need to buy the DVD for myself.

I have a question related (tangentially at least) to the 8.4.x upgrades. I purchased 8.3 and have the DVD appropriate Primary DVD. I've downloaded the upgrade to 8.4.5 but have at least one module (Wallace Greek, I think, for one) that have a "nondownloadable" update that is available on the latest Primary DVD. If I know somebody with the latest Primary DVD, can I legally upgrade from that or do I need to buy the DVD for myself.

As long as you are only borrowing it to update what you own, it's OK with us. We are working to make much more product downloadable, but there's still a lot to be done before we can implement that.

Archived