Greek-Hebrew Option

tlw5560

I'm sure that this has been discussed here before, but it would be extremely helpful if we could have an original languages pane that would allow BHS & GNT (or whatever Greek-Hebrew texts you prefer) to be open in the same pane at the same time. When you do a word search in English and want to examine the original languages you have to either switch between Greek and Hebrew in the same pane or open two panes (which is a bit of a pain--lame pun intended). Or perhaps you could come up with a multiple version pane that would include Greek-Hebrews texts that would work somewhat like the instant details window and allow you to see what the other versions of a particular verse are when you place the cursor within a verse on your main study version. There are times when I want to look at parallel texts side by side, but on many occasions I just need a quick look at a particular verse to see what the original is and how others have translated it. Thanks.

I'm sure that this has been discussed here before, but it would be extremely helpful if we could have an original languages pane that would allow BHS & GNT (or whatever Greek-Hebrew texts you prefer) to be open in the same pane at the same time. When you do a word search in English and want to examine the original languages you have to either switch between Greek and Hebrew in the same pane or open two panes (which is a bit of a pain--lame pun intended). Or perhaps you could come up with a multiple version pane that would include Greek-Hebrews texts that would work somewhat like the instant details window and allow you to see what the other versions of a particular verse are when you place the cursor within a verse on your main study version. There are times when I want to look at parallel texts side by side, but on many occasions I just need a quick look at a particular verse to see what the original is and how others have translated it. Thanks.

I had this same question last week. :) Helen was kind enough to mention that they were working on something like this for the next major revision.

I had this same question last week. :) Helen was kind enough to mention that they were working on something like this for the next major revision.

That's nice to hear! Thanks.

Archived