Colored Lines through Text, Slow Operation

Ingo Sorke

1) I have various horizontal or vertical colored lines under/through Bible texts in a couple of versions. Windows user . . . How do I send a screen shot from a Mac?

2) Accordance (8.4.6) runs super slow now (Switching between OT and NT through File, Open . . . takes a long time. Is there a faster way? What's the quickest way from Gen 1:1 to John 1:1 without having to go through files, tabs, etc. AND without wasting screen real estate in the NT since there's no OT text?

3) Quitting Accordance takes about 5 minutes as the colored wheel slowly cycles through tabs. Start-up is also 5+ minutes on an otherwise snappy + functional Macbook.

4) How can I view the Greek keyboard Accordance uses for Greek text input? Couldn't find it under Help or Tools etc. Right now I just need to know how to type an acute.

Thanks for any input (no pun intended),

Ingo

Ingo:

You have so many questions here, and I am traveling and don't have much time.

The colored lines are either your highlights, or you have turned on Compare texts.

The quickest way to get from one place to another all depends on whether you are doing it in the same text, or wanting to change texts. In any case, not through the File-Open but using teh Library window or the Resource palette.

Accordance 8 should not be slow on your system, we may need to screenshare with you to see what is going on.

The keyboards are shown in Accordance Fonts.PDF which should be in the Manuals & Documents folder in Accordance folder. It can be downloaded here.

Please send me an email or message with your Skype or iChat contact information, and either Joel or I will try to set up a session with you. Be sure to let us know your time zone and available times.

Archived