keyboard shortcuts

Ron Bailey

I recently did a MacBook reinstall and am still finding odd things that don't quite work as they did. One of these is the Accordance short cut for a Citation copy, Ctrl+Command+C. When I now try this keyboard shortcut it cuts into my Evernote program even though I have changed the preferences there for the screenshot save menu. Is there a way I can insist that Accordance has its way and does a Citation Save with the default Ctrl+Command+C?

thanks in anticapation

Ron Bailey

I recently did a MacBook reinstall and am still finding odd things that don't quite work as they did. One of these is the Accordance short cut for a Citation copy, Ctrl+Command+C. When I now try this keyboard shortcut it cuts into my Evernote program even though I have changed the preferences there for the screenshot save menu. Is there a way I can insist that Accordance has its way and does a Citation Save with the default Ctrl+Command+C?

thanks in anticapation

Ron Bailey

Hi, Ron:

I had this same problem recently and it took me a while to figure out what was going on - I'm slow. :-)

I changed the Evernote shortcut to Ctrl-Alt-Cmd-Bkspc and that worked for me. Perhaps, there is another program or service latching on to that?

Ah, sorted!

I had changed the Evernote short cut but it didn't have any effect. I have just restarted my MacBook and my Accordance priorities are now reset. Thanks Greg.

Ron Bailey

Archived