Hermeneia Price Drop to $699

Helen Brown

The Hermeneia Commentary set has been very well received but remained beyond the reach of many users who really wanted it. Now, with agreement from Fortress Press, we are able to drop the price to an affordable $699.

Unique, authoritative, indispensable, the Hermeneia series from Augsburg Fortress has in a generation produced many of the most influential and informative commentaries on the Bible in the English language. This edition includes 43 published volumes, with a print value of over $2,650. For convenience of use the volumes are divided into 8 modules, which are all included in the price of the CD-ROM.

See Article for fuller description of the volumes.

• 1 year later...

What is the policy regarding new volumes of the series as they are released? I'm particularly interested in the new 1 Enoch 2 commentary that was released in October. Will this be available at some point, and if so, as a free update or as a charged upgrade?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I see that the 43-volume Hermeneia is featured in the Memorial Day Sale. When I purchased Hermeneia in 2009 it contained 41 volumes. Is it possible to obtain the latest additions by themsleves?

I also bought in 2009, and have 43 volumes.

Hi Helen,

the article link in this announcement is incorrect. It goes to a non-existent page.

The link should be http://www.accordancebible.com/buzz/articles/Hermeneia-Commentary

I think.

• 2 weeks later...
I also bought in 2009, and have 43 volumes.

I just received my CD-ROM (2.0) today and the cover states "All 41 published volumes".

The publishers sent us two more volumes to add, but had apparently already printed the inserts for the DVD cases. You will find all 43 volumes there.

• Like 1