Add Free Bible

Rick Ross

In my purchase of Accordance I received 2 free unlocks. The ESV installed just fine, however, I can only unlock and use the NAB from the DVD. It will not install to my Mac. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Manually copy the file from the DVD to the folder Applications/Accordance Folder/Modules/Texts. Once it's copied, double-click it to reset its location in your Accordance settings.

Manually copy the file from the DVD to the folder Applications/Accordance Folder/Modules/Texts. Once it's copied, double-click it to reset its location in your Accordance settings.

Copied just fine and I double-clicked the NAB, however it still reads from the DVD. Do I have to shutdown the program and then reopen?

The answer is yes. I closed the program reopened and it asked where the notes and text were located. They are now there.

Thanks. I will have to make a note of the process so when I add other resources down the road.

Rick

Copied just fine and I double-clicked the NAB, however it still reads from the DVD. Do I have to shutdown the program and then reopen?

Try that as well as removing the DVD from your drive.

Archived