Money Spent on Accordance 9 available for other modules?

Neill

Will the $49 for the upgrade be available toward other modules or only toward certain packages? I've already purchased the Scholar's Premier package and do not plan on getting the others. Not that the upgrade isn't worth $49, that's a fair price for the new features. But I would LOVE, for example, to put that $49 toward the new Syntax module. Thank you for your time!

Neill

Will the $49 for the upgrade be available toward other modules or only toward certain packages? I've already purchased the Scholar's Premier package and do not plan on getting the others. Not that the upgrade isn't worth $49, that's a fair price for the new features. But I would LOVE, for example, to put that $49 toward the new Syntax module. Thank you for your time!

Neill

The reason the $49 is applied to a future package purchase/upgrade is because that package includes the price of the core engine within it (so it would be like we're charging you twice). Your example would be like giving you the engine for free just for buying the Syntax module, which sounds good for you but not for the company! ;)

Keep in mind that we don't charge for incremental upgrades. In version 8 we included many, many significant features along the way to 8.4.7

Neill

Trust me when I say this, the $49.00 upgrade price for the core part of the program (which is what I believe it is) is well worth the price, especially if you are an original languages scholar.

Archived