Wrong Syntax Files

Helen Brown

If you have Syntax in books other than Genesis and John, you downloaded early beta versions. These will be buggy. Sorry, this was our fault. Please delete the syntax files from:

Library/Application Support/Accordance/Gloss Folder/GNT-T.syntax and BHS-W4.syntax

user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences/Syntax Files.

Then redownload them via Easy Install.

I cannot redownload the GNT Syntax files because it says they are already downloaded.

Cliff

Did you remove the Syntax Files from Preferences?

I did this, but every time I relaunch V.9 it reappears. I delete it, and again it reappears.

I believe if you delete files from the Library window, then you can download the correct ones using Easy Install. I don't have the syntax files, but this is the behavior I experienced with some others I have purchased.

Best regards,

Ron

I believe if you delete files from the Library window, then you can download the correct ones using Easy Install. I don't have the syntax files, but this is the behavior I experienced with some others I have purchased.

Best regards,

Ron

Explain to me where the Library Window is please?

Cliff

Ron,

I found the Library Window and the GNT Syntax file was not in there.

Cliff

Syntax does not appear in the Library window. Please contact me off forum and we can screenshare to solve the problem.

Syntax does not appear in the Library window. Please contact me off forum and we can screenshare to solve the problem.

Helen,

The problem seems to have been solved :D . I found a Syntax File in my Library/Application Support/Accordance/Accordance Preference that I deleted and all seems to work now. Thanks again for much for all your help.

Cliff

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded de syntax files yesterday. BHS is working fine, but GNT don't show nothing.

Would you help me please? :(

post-94-128618925757_thumb.png

GNT-T is John only, so it will show up in parallel with John. Next month we hope to add the other gospels.

GNT-T is John only, so it will show up in parallel with John. Next month we hope to add the other gospels.

I'm Sorry!!!! I did not know this detail B)

Regards!

Archived