map data missing

Ingo Sorke

Sitting in the Accordance Seminar right now . . . I tried DVD installation of the Graphics Bundle, and Easy Install via Web, but the Graphics installation is looking for map data and can't find it.

How can I get the Graphics Bundle to work? Even the mighty David Lang sent me to the forum in person . . . :)

Thanks,

Ingo

LOL: David hasn't had time to bone up on the new installation issues. Have your searched the Hard droive for Map data?

LOL: David hasn't had time to bone up on the new installation issues. Have your searched the Hard droive for Map data?

You should see him get clobbered by us ignorant customers . . . :)

He checked my hard drive himself and couldn't find the map data . . .

You should see him get clobbered by us ignorant customers . . . :)

He checked my hard drive himself and couldn't find the map data . . .

Remember that if it's in the library, you won't find it by using a spotlight search unless you're actually in the library folder itself when performing the search....

Remember that if it's in the library, you won't find it by using a spotlight search unless you're actually in the library folder itself when performing the search....

Where do I put/what do I do with the Map Data file? (Timeline doesn't work either).

Thx Ingo

Time data should go in /Library/Application support/Accordance/

Map data should go in /Library/Application support/Accordance/Atlas files/

Time data should go in /Library/Application support/Accordance/

Map data should go in /Library/Application support/Accordance/Atlas files/

David L. got the maps to work somewhat, except that no Sites and No Regions and no Routes and no Layers show up once a map pops up.

Thanks.

Archived