I/O Error #-47 in the file "Maps"

Darren Larson

We'll look into the error, and try to improve it for the next release of Accordance. In the meantime, its having trouble saving your old Map preferences. Do you have an older version of the Atlas already installed? Try restarting Accordance and making sure you didn't have any Atlas windows open at the time. If you didn't already have the Atlas installed, after restarting Accordance, try moving the Maps file found in ~/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences/ and /Library/Application Support/Accordance/Accordance Preferences/ to the desktop and trying again.

Didn't have Atlas running. Moved the files to the desktop, started Acc, then ran Easy Install. It asked me Where is the file "Map Data"? I pointed to ~/library/Application Support/Accordance/Atlas Files. Then it said I didn't have permission. I pushed OK. Tried to unlock the map data file in Finder. Ran Easy Install again. Same error.

I was able to work with Darren directly, and there is a bug in 9.0.3 for upgrading old installations of the Atlas. We'll have it fixed as soon as possible.

• 2 months later...

I was able to work with Darren directly, and there is a bug in 9.0.3 for upgrading old installations of the Atlas. We'll have it fixed as soon as possible.

Hey Joel,

The issue started happening tonight again when I updated my AF module. Now it says that my Atlas files are "incomplete," and when I download it and try to install it with easy install, nothing happens. I run Easy Install again and it still says the same thing. Ideas? I snapped a pic so you know what it looks like.

post-658-055344200 1291695528_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Darren, this was a server side change that we are still working through. We'll be releasing 9.1.1 shortly that may also address it.

Sorry, Darren, this was a server side change that we are still working through. We'll be releasing 9.1.1 shortly that may also address it.

FYI - 9.1.1 fixed it. Thanks.

Archived